Tuesday, 30 December 2014

banana & mixed berry smoothie



With my new year health kick approaching, I thought it was about time I tried to experiment with smoothies in which I can make for breakfasts and lunches. So yesterday I went to my local Sainsbury's store and picked up a selection of fruit to experiment with. I love going to Fuel Juice Bar in Dundee and I always pick up a Fat Burner smoothie so I thought I'd mess around with the ingredients and see how my home-made version turned out. I did add some of my own ingredients in place of the one's I didn't have so here's how to make my banana & mixed berry smoothie!

Ingredients
6 raspberries
3 strawberries 
1 banana 
5 blackberries 
3 tablespoons of fat free natural yoghurt 
ice cubes 

Instructions
Basically all you have to do is throw all the ingredients into your blender or smoothie maker and blend it until it reaches a consistency you're happy with. Also you can add as much or as little ice as you like, it depends on your person preferences, I always add at least 4 ice cubes to get the consistency and temperature that I like. 

Let me know if you try this out! 

Chloe 

No comments:

Post a Comment