Wednesday, 31 December 2014

december 8tracks picks

8tracks has always been one of my main sources for discovering new music/artists. So at the end of every month I'm going to share with you my favourite playlist picks that I've been listening to constantly throughout the month.

The first playlist I've picked is "you make me a better person" created by seconds. This features songs from One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, The 1975 and more remixed with a backing track of rain, I always find this so soothing, not sure why. Some of my all time favourite bands are in here which explains my obsession with this.





Next up is "jams" by indiebabe. Featuring songs by Arctic Monkeys, Foster the People and Swim Deep, this is a good playlist to listen to if you're after some indie tracks with a good beat. I usually put this on in the morning whilst getting ready, it's pretty chill but has enough beat to keep your spirits high.





My final pick is "sarcastic" by moshmegently, this playlist is completely different from the other two. It features bands such as Real Friends, Brand New and Man Overboard and has more of a pop-punky feel to it, rather than indie like the previous two.





Chloe 

No comments:

Post a Comment