Monday, 29 December 2014

december favourites


With the final month of the year coming to a close, I thought it was a fitting time to write my first ever favourites post! After spending the majority of this month back at home, I've been able to relax and pamper myself more than ever, my favourites obviously reflect this. 

Soap & Glory Rich and Foamous Body Wash
This has been a favourite of mine ever since I bought it 2 years ago, and I'm sure it'll be a favourite of mine. With a scent like popcorn, it's almost the alternative to bingeing on sweets. Who needs to eat sweets when you can smell like them? 

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Hair Mask
Having previously bleached and dyed my hair numerous times, it often feels and looks limp. However this hair mask has the ability to bring back the shine it lacked and also make it look so much healthier. Definitely worth a buy if you dye your hair a lot and need to nourish it. 

The Body Shop - Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask
My skin has been dreadful ever since Christmas, eating junk food definitely has it's downfalls. But having naturally oily skin anyway, I'm really prone to getting spots. I just seem to have made it worse with the chocolate and sugar overload. This mask is made for deep-cleansing, it draws out impurities and controls excess oil. It's definitely my go to mask when my skin is in need of rehab. 

Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara 
I recently bought S&G's HD version of this mascara however I only really love it when paired with the original. The combination of both gives the eyelashes more of a boost than I could ever have imagined. I absolutely adore the original mascara, perfect if you need a subtle extension for an every day look!

Claire's Butterfly Clips
After getting my hair cut much shorter than I ever thought I would, these butterfly clips have been an absolute lifesaver. Whenever my fringe is playing up or the wind keeps blowing it in my face, I just pop a couple in my hair and voila, my hair's not irritating me any more and I can attempt to bring back 90's hair styles ;)

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment