Sunday, 28 December 2014

my week in pictures #1

So it's the end of the first week on my blog and I'd day it's been pretty successful. It's so much easier to write on here than it was to on any of my other blogs and I'm happy with it. It's been a pretty chill week, I had an amazing christmas with my family, got some amazing gifts and gave some amazing ones too. I've been spending a lot of my time watching movies, The Fault In Our Stars had me in tears just like the book did. My gran bought me a beautiful Hamsa Leather watch for christmas, which I adore! I've spent the past few days since christmas pampering myself with luxurious hot chocolates and picking some goodies from my pamper box! I also had a browse through my all time favourite book for the first time since I moved out, I forgot to pack it, and it reminded me how much a book can impact a person's life, much like The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. Finally I've been getting a lot of migraines lately, more than likely a result of eating so much junk food and sweets, so I've prescribed a day of sitting in the dark with candles on whilst watching Gossip Girl and planning future posts for the blog. 

How has your week been? 

Chloe 

No comments:

Post a Comment