Sunday, 4 January 2015

fizzbanger bath bomb


 As I've said plenty of times before, I love Lush is a great love of mine. I love the way their products seduce my skin and leave it all lovely and soft, I love the scents, heck I even love how they look. I'm definitely making the most of my bath before I head back up to Dundee on Friday. Today's lovely bathbomb choice is Fizzbanger: one of my favourites. Whenever I use it, it reminds me of one of my favourite childhood books, The BFG by Roald Dahl! 

This product smells really citrussy but you can also smell a hint of apple along with it. It always features ylang ylang oil, which is very often used in Lush's products. The main ingredient is Petitgrain, this is often used as a means of relieving anxiety and gives off a sense of calmness. One of my favourite things about this bath bomb is that it also has popping candy throughout it, meaning that it fizzes and pops away in the bath tub, and definitely lives up to its name. Fizzbanger is a yellow bomb with a blue centre that spirals around in the water and leaves a beautiful pattern. The second picture really doesn't do the colours justice at all, it really is simply beautiful. It's definitely one to pick up if you love Lush's So White - which is a Christmas exclusive - as it has a hint of the apple scent which So White is so well known for. 

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment