Monday, 5 January 2015

health kicking it


So it's officially the first day of my health kick and I'm feeling pretty good about it, I was supposed to start at the weekend, to ease myself into it but I had a few slip ups - chocolate and haribo's really aren't my friend when I'm trying to cut down on my food intake. So I thought I'd write this post to share information with anybody that's also trying to have a healthy start to the New Year. I've been scouring the internet - mainly pinterest to find some helpful recipes, motivational posts and helpful tips for losing weight and getting healthy. Not just to help myself, but to help anybody that's in the same boat as I am. 

Eating/Recipes
Healthy eating can be really difficult, especially if you're not sure what to eat. I've decided to cut a few hundred calories out of my diet, I'm not going to attempt to do some crazy juice diet or atkins diet. I'm just going to lower my calorie intake and exercise as well as cutting out as much sugar as possible, hopefully this will have the result that I am looking for. It worked the last time, unfortunately I put on the 2 stone I lost in a matter of months due to having so much freedom when I moved out. Here are some recipes/tips that I found on Pinterest which I've found helpful! 


You can also follow my "health kicking it" board on Pinterest for more! It doesn't have an awful lot on it just yet but I'll be building it up as my journey to healthiness continues!

Workout Songs 
I know how hard it is to motivate yourself to exercise, especially as I avoid it as much as possible. But I also know that it's essential to have a perfect workout playlist. I honestly can't work out if I don't have the perfect soundtrack - I always get distracted if there's a song I don't like on it. Here are some songs on my workout playlist this year: 

Fergalicious / Fergie
Lovers on the Sun / David Guetta ft Sam Martin
Dance Dance / Fall Out Boy
The Best Thing (That Never Happened) / We Are The In Crowd
Hold On / Twin Atlantic
The Other Side / Jason Derulo

Do you have any health/fitness tips? Share them with me in the comments! 

Chloe 

No comments:

Post a Comment