Thursday, 29 January 2015

MIA again!

So it's happening again, it seems that every time I go back to uni and have a tonne of work to do, I lose the time and motivation to blog. As much as I love to do it, it's just so difficult to fit it in around everything else that I have to do this semester. But if every week is as productive as this one, hopefully I'll find the time to post at least once a week. Today I'll just do a quick round up of the past few weeks that I've been missing since not a lot's gone on at all. 


Since Christmas I've been rekindling my love for Soap & Glory's The Righteous Butter, I just can't get enough of it's scent and the effect that it has on my, normally dry, skin. I've definitely seen an improvement in my skin since I started using it again, it's definitely a keeper. I've also been rekindling my love for boybands, my excuse being their music totally helps me study *yeah right*. I started reading Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham before I came back to uni, but much like everyelse, I just haven't had the time to finish it. Hopefully when I go home for my birthday I'll have the opportunity to get through the rest of the book before I return! 

Last week me and 2 of my previous flatmates moved into a new flat becauee we weren't getting on with the rest of our flatmates too well. I definitely love this flat, it's so much more homely and much closer to town as well, which means I don't have to get up so early in the morning for uni, what a bonus eh?? I wish we could stay here for the rest of our time at uni? It's perfect! Also last week my grandparents and I went to Cask & Cork for food for the first time, and they didn't disappoint! Their portions are so large for such a small amount of money and I love that. If any of you are in Dundee any time soon I definitely recommend going here and picking up a Smoky Austrian burger, it's to do for! You should probably switch your normal fries for sweet potato ones too, they are amazing! 

As you can see I haven't really been posting on Instagram either, I just can't find the time to do anything but uni work, unless it's watching Pretty Little Liars of course ;). 

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment