Sunday, 4 January 2015

my week in pictures #2


So it's been another pretty chilled out week for me, I'm making the most of all this free time before I head back to uni in a week. I can't believe it's January already, I had a lovely New Year - I spent it with my family watching cheesy Disney movies (Lemonade Mouth - remember that?!) and drinking Midouri Cranberry's! I reviewed Lush's Think Pink bathbomb which you can read about here. I also got a new blog design, which I'm totally in love with! I also finished reading  Zoe Sugg's debut novel, which you can read about here! In addition to this I finally finished watching Gossip Girl, I was completely underwhelmed by the last episode, I absolutely certain I knew who Gossip Girl was and I was right! I decided to start watching Pretty Little Liars too, as it's now available on UK Netflix! 

What have you guys been up to this week? 

Chloe 

No comments:

Post a Comment