Thursday, 1 January 2015

twenty fifteen



HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! 
 It's officially 2015 and I really can't believe that 2014 is over already! Didn't last year just fly by and I expect this year will be the same? 2014 was pretty good to me, of course it had its ups and downs but it was a mainly positive year. I got into university, which was a major achievement after dropping out of school at 15. I've made a lot of really amazing friends through moving to Dundee, and I really can't imagine my life without them now. 

I'm really hoping that 2015 will treat me as well as 2014 did. 2015 is going to be a year of weight loss, getting healthy, staying happy and generally just finding and focussing on myself, I've spent so many years putting others before myself and, from past experience, no good has ever come of it, it's finally time to put myself first for a while and concentrate on my studies, health and wellbeing and well just being myself. 

I really hope you all have a good new year! 

Chloe 

No comments:

Post a Comment