Friday, 22 May 2015

summer bloggin' had me a blast


Hey guys,

I know I know, it's been 4 months since I last posted anything on here. I also know that I keep making terrible excuses for why I've been neglecting the blog but I swear they're genuine. I've been so busy with coursework, then exams and then moving to a new flat again! The past few months have been hectic but I've FINALLY finished my first year of uni (although I'm still waiting to find out if I've actually passed) and I have way too much time on my hands whilst I try to find myself a wee job for the summer.

From now on I'm going to try be efficient and try post at least once a week. It'll probably be mainly book reviews / posts about my latest summer adventures (I'm finally going to take time to discover and find quirky new places in Dundee to tell you guys about!).

Hopefully all you lovely readers can forgive me for my lack of posts this year! I'm really trying my hardest to get the blog back up and running!

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment