Friday, 1 January 2016

New Year 2016


Without a doubt, every single year I set myself unrealistic goals and every December 31st I feel crappy about the fact that I seem to have failed myself yet again. I'm going to try to make this year different. Setting realistic goals, one's that will improve my happiness and perhaps make me a better person. 

1. Read 52 books - the past few years I've definitely let my reading habits go to crap. I love reading but finding the time to do so is just so difficult for me. So this year I'm aiming to read at least one book a week. Even if it's re-reads of my favourite books, it's still a step in the right direction for me. Less Netflix, more flicking through books! 

2. Get healthy - ideally I'd like to lose weight but if in the next 366 days I can improve my health and lose a tiny bit of weight I'll be super happy. I'm not saying I want to achieve a complete change, I just want to kick start the change and hopefully improve my life and health for the better. 

3. Travel somewhere, anywhere - I have a bit of a reputation for being boring. Summer holidays are usually spent chilling in the back garden or the local park with a book I've read a thousand times. This year I want to go somewhere different, and try new things. All in the name of broadening my horizons. 

Chloe 

No comments:

Post a Comment